Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

True Selves.

If my debut in this video doesn't make you laugh by at least the third watch, then I don't know what will.

It's true guys, I'm really that dorky in real life. It's my true self, and if you check back, you'll catch some of Jeff's true self once in a while, too. He's mostly just a handsome stud, but I'll get him at a goofy, weak moment I'm sure of it.

Stayed tuned as Jeff and I embark on the ever so anticipated journey of marriage and show our true selves. It may or may not be the most exciting thing you ever do.







2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your true self, Molly Lou Sue Thompson! And Jeff's, too, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't need 3 viewings, the first one dd it for me. "wish you could see our awesome raft..Napolean."

    ReplyDelete