Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Forgot!

I forgot how much I absolutely, positively, incredibly love quinoa chili. Please, if you are in need of a change or just something new, try this recipe it is quite simple. And I can almost guarantee a party in your mouth!

I got my recipe on This Blog
via my sister-in-law Carlie (I won't take the credit)


And wouldn't you know there are other delicious recipes to find here as well.

I found it to be most enjoyable with the company of Pandora's A Fine Frenzy radio station.

Mmmm :)

2 comments:

  1. MmmMm. Quinoa Chili is incredibly delicious. Also, have you ever made that bean salsa called "Cowboy Caviar?" It's the tastiest thing to munch on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't made that, I want to try it! Also-- Jeff and I were out of sour cream to add to our chili so we added Honey ZOI yogurt and it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete