Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Force.

It happens every semester, or now in my case every trimester, right about the middle. The halfway point, when I can see the end is near but can't quite reach it.

Something happens.

Whatever it is, its goal and only purpose is to keep me from doing my homework. It keeps me in bed even after plenty of sleep. It's a heavy weight against all the important things and myself. I.e. research papers, poetry explications, working on my screenplay, and yes all of the housework which of course has last priority.

This force is so strange because I'm excited for next term, Jeffrey and I just registered. I'm excited for a new schedule and a new change, but hooooold up, I need to prove I can do this one first! I need to finish what I have started.

In a few short weeks I will look back and laugh at this post. Thus why I even decided to write it in the first place. Resistance. I am acknowledging that what I am doing right now, writing a blog post instead of a research paper or reading more poetry about gender, is because I am resisting doing that which needs to take precedence over all, homework.

Now that I am no longer in denial, that I have come to terms, I have set myself up to finally get it done!

....I hope

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha I have posted many blogs when I am supposed to be doing other things, like showering :)

    ReplyDelete