Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

My Husband is a Chef.

It's Friday night.

I took a bubble bath and washed my hands clean of the worries of the week.

Jeff is cutting onions with ski goggles because we are tired of stinging eyes at dinnertime.

Tomorrow I get to prepare my first ever Relief Society Lesson.

Tonight we are going to play Scrabble, just the two of us
and no one can make fun of our lack of clever words.

Sunday we get to make dinner for the missionaries, and we're stoked!

I dragged Jeff to go get hot chocolate with me on campus and it was closed.
We skipped all the way home.

Sweet shirt J!


Red potato curry.
Who needs Indian Food restaurants when
A) Jeff can modify a Nepalese dish based off of whatever
we have in the kitchen
B) There are like 1,000,000 Mexican & Chinese restaurants in town
(Okay B isn't really relevant but it's true. In the near future we are
hoping to hit up Cinco de Mayo and Moy's Dynasty.)


No comments:

Post a Comment